Inventory Unit Detail
2016 Honda NPS50
Nothing on two wheels—or four—has the rugged, minimalist look of a Honda Ruckus. And that’s the whole point. The Ruckus is all about riding down your own road in life, doing things your way, on your schedule. But the Ruckus is about way more than just its unique looks: its tough 49cc Honda engine also gets awesome mileage. And riding couldn’t be more simple: its Honda V-matic® automatic transmission makes for no-shifting, seamless power in and out of traffic. Its electric starter means you just turn a key, push a button, and you’re outta there. So forget about that suit-and-tie world. There’s plenty of time for that later. Right now, it’s time to get on a Honda Ruckus and Ruck out on the rugged side of life.
Lean, Mean, and Ready to Ride: You can’t judge a Ruckus bike by its cover, because it doesn’t have one. Instead, we gave the Ruckus a minimalist design for that urban warrior look.
Plenty of Grunt: Nobody builds engines like Honda, and the Ruckus proves it. The liquid-cooled single-cylinder 49cc engine cranks out all the power you need for urban riding, while delivering incredible gas mileage at the same time.
Awesome Fuel Economy: We’re not kidding. With the Ruckus, you’ll spend less time filling up and more time riding around town—and save some big coin doing it.
- Automatic Transmission: One-speed automatic transmission means no shifting ever—not even into park or neutral.
- Liquid-Cooled Engine: The Ruckus’ liquid-cooled engine offers exactly what you'd expect from a Honda: power, reliability and great fuel economy.
- Make Your Own Style: What you see is what you get. With its minimal bodywork and rugged overall style, nothing on two wheels (or four) looks like a Ruckus.
- Electric Start: Turn the key, press the button and go. Getting started on the Ruckus is that simple. An electric choke makes getting started in cold weather a snap, too.
- Engine Type: 49cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
- Induction: 18 mm CV carburetor with automatic choke
- Ignition: CD
- Bore And Stroke: 37.8 mm x 44 mm
- Compression Ratio: 11.9:1
- Transmission: Automatic V-Matic belt drive
- Front Suspension: Twin-downtube fork; 1.9 in. travel
- Rear Suspension: Single shock; 2.6 in. travel
- Front Brake: Drum
- Rear Brake: Drum
- Front Tire: 120/90-10
- Rear Tire: 130/90-10
- Wheelbase: 49.8 in.
- Seat Height: 28.9 in.
- Curb Weight: 194 lb. (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and a full tank of fuel-ready to ride)
- Fuel Capacity: 1.3 gal.
- Miles Per Gallon: 114 MPG
- Available Colors: White/Red, Black
- Model Id: NPS50
- One Year: Transferable, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Engine Type
- Single cylinder four-stroke
- Bore and Stroke
- 37.8 mm x 44 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- 18 mm CV carburetor with automatic choke
- Automatic V-Matic belt drive
- Front Suspension
- Twin-downtube fork; 1.9 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Front Tire
- Rear Suspension
- Single shock; 2.6 in. travel
- Rear Brakes
- Rear Tire
- Curb Weight
- 194 lb.
- Seat Height
- 28.9 in.
- 49.8 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 1.3 gal.
- White/Red, Black
- One Year transferable, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.